good excretion Is that the body can excrete the feces every day. On average, 1 time per day and not more than 3 times, when excreting is easy and convenient, and the stool that comes out is soft but not liquid. It also depends on many factors such as diet, water and exercise. and overall health
A healthy digestive system looks like this:
- Have bowel movements on average once a day, but no more than 3 times.
- beautiful stool smooth skin like banana not too hard or too soft It is a stool that indicates good health.
- The stool is light brown or dark brown.
- There is no blood or mucus in the stool.
- no bad smell
If your excretion system does not meet these criteria It could be that you are having a bowel problem such as constipation, diarrhea or irritable bowel syndrome. If these problems have been going on for a long time Consult your doctor to determine the cause and appropriate treatment. ยูฟ่าเบท
Here are some tips to help you have a healthy bowel movement.
- Eat foods that are high in fiber such as vegetables, fruits, nuts, and whole grains.
- drink enough water At least 8 glasses a day
- exercise regularly
- go to the bathroom on time
- relax before going to bed
- Avoid eating foods that are difficult to digest, such as fatty foods, fried foods, and processed foods.
- Avoid alcohol and caffeine.
- avoid smoking
If you have problems with bowel movements Consult your doctor to determine the cause and appropriate treatment.